As the first day of school quickly approaches, we are excited to return to full time in-person instruction with regular hours. Parent/Guardian back to school information regarding health and safety measures in MESC schools can be found on our website. Highlights of the Re-Entry Plan are:
- Encouraging vaccination against COVID-19 to ensure safe learning and working environments.
- Attendance will be a key factor for success of MESC learning strategies.
- Students and staff will be required to wear a mask until further notice.
- Strict stay at home policy for students and staff exhibiting cold and flu like symptoms or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Enrollment target of 22 students per class where possible.
- Food services will resume with full service and site-based modified restrictions.
The full MESC 2021-2022 Re-Entry plan can also be found here: MESC 2021-2022 Re-Entry Plan.