MESC Parent Portal
In September, all Ohpikinahawasiwin will need to have a parent portal account.
Steps to create parent portal account:
- Check your child(ren)’s report card for the steps, username, and password to activate your Parent Portal account
- To access this information, please use the following steps: Using any mobile device with access to the internet, go to: https://powerschool.maskwacised.ca/public
- Select Create Account. You will now enter your information, and when asked to enter Access ID / Password, the information is provided below, keep in mind when adding more than one student, each student to be added will have their own access ID and password.
- After creating your account, you will need to log in. You are now able to view the information for your child.
- Please remember to log off when you are finished.