2021-2022 School Supplies
Maskwacîs students who reside on the following reserves: Ermineskin, Samson, Montana, Louis Bull and Pigeon Lake who attend schools in Wolf Creek Public Schools, Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools or Saint Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Schools will qualify for school supply funds. A cheque will be issued to the Parent/Legal Guardian in the amount of $100 per student for the 2021-2022 school year.
In order for cheques to be issued please follow the process below:
- Please complete the School Supplies Request Application Form below and attach:
- a copy of Alberta Health Care card OR Birth Certificate
- a recent Utility bill and
- a Report Card OR confirmation of school registration
Incomplete forms will not be processed
- Submit the completed forms and backup documents to;
- the MESC (NEA) Administration building drop off box at the door – Attention Finance
- email – email@example.com – RE: School supply request
- fax at 780-585-3857
- MESC is now accepting School Supply applications. Applications should be submitted by Monday, August 23, 2021.
- Due to COVID-19 limitations, cheques will be mailed out. Please ensure you have the most current address on your application.
- School supply applications can still be submitted after Monday August 23, 2021 and cheques will be mailed. Please allow one week for processing from the date your application is received.
Mandatory graphing calculators for high school students will be reimbursed one time only at a maximum of $100. Proof of registration in Math 10, 20, 30 & 31 and receipt of purchase must be provided. Only one reimbursement per student.