STICK IT TO COVID-19
Tell us why you got vaccinated and WIN!
Getting vaccinated is one way we can all ensure a safe learning environment for our students in the fall.
Each Friday from August 6th – August 27th we will draw for a prize of $250 cash. All entries will be entered into an additional draw for $1,000 on September 3rd, 2021.
Who can enter: Maskwacîs students (attending a MESC school or living in Maskwacîs), MESC staff, Maskwacîs students’ parents/guardians and Maskwacîs (Ermineskin, Montana, Louis Bull or Samson) Nation members.
How to enter:
- Either record a short video or prepare a written response of your reason(s) for getting vaccinated.
- Include all applicable information:
- Your name
- Age (if a minor)
- Parent/guardian name and contact information (if a minor)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Which Nation you are registered with
- Which MESC site you are employed at (for MESC staff)
- Which school you attend (for student submissions).
- Email your submission to email@example.com.
- One entry per person for the entire duration of the contest.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs parent/guardian permission to enter.
- All entries submitted by Thursday at 3:30pm will be entered into the weekly draw.
- Winners of a weekly draw will be ineligible for the following weekly draws.
- All entries, including weekly winners, will be entered in the September 3rd draw of $1,000.00.
- Contest closes on September 2nd at 3:30pm. All entries must be submitted by this time to be entered into the September 3rd draw of $1,000.00.
- Winners and their reasons to get vaccinated (video/written) will be posted on the MESC Facebook page.
Low vaccination rates are making Maskwacîs vulnerable to extended public health restrictions and continued spread of COVID-19. This is why a high rate of vaccination is crucial for a safe learning environment.
- MESC 2021-2022 RE-ENTRY PLAN