The Maskwacîs Education Schools Commission (MESC) believes it is important for Maskwacîs to have access to Commission facilities and grounds for their use and enjoyment. MESC supports access to schools during non-school hours.
- All non-school sponsored activities must follow the rules, regulations and procedures outlined.
- All Commission Schools’ facilities, gymnasiums and grounds shall be made available for use by the community for community-sponsored events, activities and programs provided that such use is in the community’s interest and does not result in significant interruption of regular education programs or scheduled maintenance programs. The program of school-sponsored activities will always take top priority over community-planned activities.
- Read and agree to the regulations regarding using facilities, gymnasiums and grounds in: 519 – USE OF MASKWACIS EDUCATION SCHOOLS COMMISSION (MESC) FACILITIES AND GROUNDS
- Fill out an application form in full: Facilties and Grounds Application Form
- Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 780-585-4251 or dropped off at the MLSS building located by K&M.
Your application will be reviewed by a MESC staff member. If approved, confirmation will be sent by email. If no email is provided then they will be contacted by phone.
For more information, please contact Clainia Potts at 780-585-3243 or by email: email@example.com