Thank you for choosing Maskwacîs Schools for your child(ren)’s education. Maskwacîs Education School’s Commission (MESC) has new school registration forms for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The new registration forms will assist MESC in ensuring all student information is up-to-date and current. MESC will have better information management through one point of data collection and improved access to information for students and parents that will lead to more effective programming and services for Maskwacîs students.
In the future, new students will be required to complete a full registration form and all parents/guardians of returning students will only have to review and update the information that they have provided to MESC.
- Download the student registration form here (or make an appointment at the school’s administration)
- Complete ALL relevant sections of the student registration form
- Return registration form to the school you are applying to for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Please note that the MESC school intake process will be the same as previous years. Each school within MESC will make their own decisions on student admittance. Under the new authority, MESC will keep the same transportation arrangement as previous years.
Should you have any questions regarding the student registration process, please contact the school(s) administration:
- Ehpewapahk Alternate School
- Ermineskin Elementary School
- Ermineskin Junior/Senior High School
- Ermineskin Kindergarten
- Grace Marie Swampy Primary School
- Kisipatnahk School
- Maskwacis Outreach School
- Meskanahk Ka Nipa Wit School
- Mimiw-Sakahikan School
- Nipisihkopahk Elementary School
- Nipisihkopahk Secondary School