Click the button below to access current job opportunities at MESC:
To apply for jobs with MESC, applicants will need to do the following after accessing the MESC Job Portal by clicking the button above:
- Create an account (click “Sign In” in the top right corner of the Job Portal)
- Create a Profile in the account
- Apply for current job opportunities by submitting applications
Please note that an applicant has to upload the following documents to have a complete Profile in the Job Portal:
- Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check (within the last six months)
- Child Welfare Intervention Record Check (within the last six months)
Also note that to successfully apply for current job opportunities, applicants need to upload the following documents for each position they apply for:
- Cover Letter (including the job reference code)
Security Clearance Documents
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, MESC acknowledges that not all applicants will be able to secure proper security clearance documents prior to applying for positions. However, all applicants will still need to properly upload their Cover Letters and Resumes for the positions they want to be considered for.
Once offered a position, all successful candidates will still need to obtain and submit the following security clearance documents prior to starting their new position:
- Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check
- Child Welfare Intervention Record Check
If you have any questions regarding security clearance document requirements, please contact Ryan Anderson, Director of People Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all inquiries related to jobs and job postings, please contact:
Maskwacîs Education Schools Commission
People Services Branch
We appreciate and consider all applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.